- PRO SERIES SPOTLIGHT
- 14 Hours Battery Life with a full Charge
- 420 Metres Beam
- 350 Lumens Power
- Mains Charger Included
- Simultaneous Flood and Spot in one Beam
- Adjustable Stand for Hand Free Operation
- IPX 4 Water Resistant
- Ideal for Home, Car, Outdoor & Leisure use
- 1 x 6V 4.5 Lead Acid Battery Included
- Long life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years)
- Durable and Lightweight High Grade Plastic Body
- Shoulder Strap
- 3 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Robust Design to withstand a drop from 1 metre
- Free Delivery
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.