********PALLET PRICES FOR PROFESSIONALS ********
PALLET DELIVERIES WILL REQUIRE A FORK LIFT ON SITEDescription:
- The washed and kiln-dried product consists mainly of common Norwegian granite to which we have added some minerals.
- As a result Dansand® stone dust for paving has a high pH value that makes it difficult for weed seeds to germinate. They are simply deprived of nourishment.
- Existing weeds Must be eradicated first
- Recommended for Joint widths of 1-20mm
- Recommended Joint Depth at least 40mm
- 20Kg coverage 5 - 10m2
- Weed inhibiting joint sand is used for grooves in new & existing concrete pavements/patios and driveways