- PRO SERIES TORCH
- 150 LUMENS
- 8.5 Hours Battery Life
- 60 metres Beam
- IR Sensor allows On/off Operation without pressing any buttons
- Advanced Focus Beam Control (1 x Flood, 4 x Spot)
- CREE Technology
- Splash Resistance - IPX4 Standard
- ON/OFF Motion Sensor
- High Grade Plastic Body
- 3 x DURACELL AAA Batteries Included
- Durable tilt adjustable body with elastic headband
- Smooth dimming operation 100% to 10% variable brightness
- SOS Advanced flash mode using Red LED's
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Watch the Pro Series Video
CREE Explained. If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.