Description: (1 CASE OF 6 UNITS Inclusive of Delivery, Mainland UK)
- AP PRO SERIES SPOTLIGHT HIGH PERFORMANCE SPOTLIGHT
- 250 Lumens
- Up to 33 Hours Battery Life Hi Beam
- Up to 100 Hours Battery Life Lo Beam
- 300 metres Beam
- Floatable & Submersible (Up to 1 metre for no more than 30 Minutes)
- Water Resistant (IPX 7)
- Rubberised Finish
- 300 Metres Beam
- 3 Mode Operation: Hi, Lo and Flashing
- XP-G2 CREE White Technology
- Safety Lock prevents unwanted ON/OFF Activation
- Shock Absorbing Rubber Head & Tough Polymer Body
- Requires 3 x 1.5 'C' Size Batteries (Not Included)
- Durable tilt adjustable Stand for Hands Free Operation
- Shoulder Strap Included.
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Free Delivery
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.