- 500 Lumens Pro Series Torch
- Advanced Focused Beam control, 1 x Flood - 4 x Spot
- 3 mode Operation: 100% - 50% - SOS
- Hi & Lo Beam Option
- Hi Beam Distance 280 Metres- Lo Beam Distance 130 Metres
- Battery Life: Hi Beam - up to 6 Hours, Lo Beam - up to 14 hours
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Engineered Aluminium Body
- Tail Cap On/Off Switch
- Includes Wrist Lanyard
- Requires 3 x C Size Batteries (Not Included)
- Focus Control Lens
- Long Life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years)
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Free Delivery
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.