- PRO SERIES TORCH
- 430 Lumens
- Advanced Focused beam Control 1 x Flood - 4 x Spot
- Beam Distance: High Beam: Up to 280 Metres, 430 Lumens
Low Beam: Up to 130 Metres,100 Lumens
- Battery Life: High Beam - up to 15 Hours,
Low Beam - up to 210 Hours
- IPX4 Standard Water Resistant
- Engineered Aluminium Body
- Durable and lightweight
- Requires 4 x C Size Batteries (Not Included)
- Focus Control Lens
- Long Life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years)
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Watch the Pro Series Video
It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.