- Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- Free Delivery Applies to main land UK deliveries ONLY.
- If any items you order are not available we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed.
- If we are not able to contact you we will use our discretion and send you the items that are available and possibly a substitute for the unavailable item(s) or refund you accordingly.
- Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 6pm.
- Currently the exact timing of delivery cannot be specified.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made direct to your door. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
- We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.
- Please leave a daytime telephone number as we may contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- If your order contains more
than one item you may be contacted by more than one operator to arrange
the delivery date, and the products may be delivered separately even if
they have the same estimated delivery dates.
Receiving your deliveries
All deliveries must be received and signed for by a person aged 18 or over. If no one is available to take the delivery, we’ll call you to arrange a suitable date and time for redelivery.
We may need to make an additional handling charge for this. If no one is available to receive the redelivery, we may cancel your order and refund your payment, minus any delivery and handling charges.