Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Delivery times apply to items in stock.
- If any items you order are not available we will use the telephone or email details you have provided to contact you and discuss how you wish to proceed. If we are not able to contact you we will use our discretion and send you the items that are available and possibly a substitute for the unavailable item(s) or refund you accordingly.
- Deliveries normally occur between 7am and 6pm.
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01371 872842
- Currently the exact timing of delivery cannot be specified.
- Working days are classified as Monday to Friday and exclude bank holidays.
- Unless otherwise stated, all deliveries will be made direct to your door. We are not responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your goods.
- We do not deliver items to multiple addresses.
- Please leave a daytime telephone number as we may contact you to arrange a convenient delivery date.
- If your order contains more
than one item you may be contacted by more than one operator to arrange
the delivery date, and the products may be delivered separately even if
they have the same estimated delivery dates.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our returns policy is in addition to your legal rights. You can return any items back to Active Products along with proof of purchase or after agreement, via our nominated carrier. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01371 872842
- We will refund your returned products as soon as possible and no later than 14 days after receiving them back.
- The refund will be made to the debit or credit card the original order was placed with. No cash refund will be available.
- Please note, we have the right to reduce the amount of refund to reflect any decrease in the products value due to mishandling.
- Unless you have a consumer cancellation right, All cancellations/refunds will be at the discretion of Active Products UK Ltd
- To enquire further about Cancellation/Returns or Refunds, please contact email@example.com or alternatively, call 01371 872842
Consumer Cancellation Right
If you’re ordering Products from us as a consumer, you have a statutory right to cancel any on-line or telephone orders (excluding orders for bespoke or made-to-measure Products) and receive a full refund, including standard delivery charges. This is your Consumer Cancellation Right and it applies in addition to any other rights set out under these Terms and our Sale Terms.
How to exercise your Consumer Cancellation Right
To exercise your Consumer Cancellation Right, you must contact us at any time before the Products are dispatched or within 14 days of delivery, starting on the day after your delivery is made. If your order is delivered in multiple shipments, the 14 day period starts the day after the last instalment is delivered. If we receive your cancellation notice outside these time frames, your Consumer Cancellation Right will not apply. Please also note that if you exercise your Consumer Cancellation Right after the Products have been delivered, you’ll be responsible for returning the Products to us at your own cost and within 14 days of cancelling your order.
Active Products is a PCI Compliant Site.