Description: (1 CASE OF 20 UNITS Inclusive of VAT and Delivery, Mainland UK )
- PRO SERIES TORCH
- 8 Hours Battery Life
- 55 metres Beam
- Advanced Focus Beam Control (1 x Flood, 4 x Spot)
- CREE Technology
- ON/OFF Motion Sensor
- High Grade Plastic Body
- 3 x DURACELL AAA Batteries Included
- Durable tilt adjustable body with elastic headband
- Smooth dimming operation 100% to 10% variable brightness
- SOS Advanced flash mode using Red LED's
- 3 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.