SPECIAL 2 FOR £16.00
- 70 Lumens CREE LED Torch
- 2.5 Hours Battery Life Hi beam
- 6 Hours Battery Life Lo beam
- 80 Metres Hi beam
- 34 Metres Lo beam
- Adjustable beam focus
- 1 x AA Alkaline Battery included
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- 3 Mode operation. 100%, 50% and flashing
- Withstand 1 metre drop
- Long life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years) non replaceable
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.