Description: (1 CASE OF 4 UNITS Inclusive of VAT and Delivery)
- PRO SERIES TORCH
- Simultaneous Flood & Spot Beam
- Multi-facet reflector lens, produces smooth beam light
- High or Low Beam: Hight Beam up to 180 metres, Low Beam up to 100 metres
- Battery Life: High Beam - up to 8 Hours, Low Beam - up to 24 Hours
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Durable and lightweight high grade aluminium body
- Requires 4 x 1.5V D size Alkaline batteries (Not Included)
- Long Life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years)
- 3 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.