Description: (1 CASE OF 20 UNITS Inclusive of VAT and Delivery, Mainland UK)
- PRO SERIES TORCH
- 300 Lumens
- SOS Advanced Flash Mode Control
- Advanced Focused beam Control 1 x Flood - 4 x Spot
- Beam Distance: High Beam: Up to 130 Metres,
Low Beam: Up to 40 Metres
- Battery Life: High Beam - up to 4 Hours,
Low Beam - up to 40 Hours
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Engineered Aluminium Body
- Includes Wrist Strap
- 2 x AA DURACELL Batteries (Included)
- Focus Control Lens
- Long Life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years)
- 5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.