- PRO SERIES TORCH
- 25 Hours Battery Life
- Dual Function Lantern or Torch
- 25 metres Beam
- High or Low Beam
- Battery Life: High Beam - up to 5 Hours, Low Beam - up to 25 Hours
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Easy find green flashing LED Locator
- 4 x DURACELL AA Batteries Included
- 3 Mode Operation: High / low / Flashing
- Rotatable base hook. Includes Wrist Strap & Carabiner Clip (not suitable for climbing)
- Long Life LED 100,000 Hours (11 years)
- 3 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Watch the Pro Series Video
- If you've been thinking of buying an LED torch recently, you would have seen the word 'CREE' and their logo on a number of products.
- It is now commonplace to see torches with traditional LED, indeed many of these have multiple LED’s to enhance the light.
- The difference in the 'CREE' LED starts here however with the power source becoming a chip rather than a bulb.
- The ‘CREE’ LED has outstanding energy efficiency, brilliantly intense, bright white light and incredible lifespan of the chip compared to a normal incandescent bulb.
- A 'CREE' LED is actually a microchip that emits an incredibly pure white light, that is amazingly bright for it's size and by far outperforms any traditional torch you may be familiar with.
- Due to their high efficiency, they achieve a lot brighter light for a much longer amount of time, using smaller and fewer batteries than a standard torch.
- Generally 'CREE' LED life spans are estimated to be a around 100,000 hours.